Thursday, September 19, 2013

Bible Verses

"I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."
Psalm 139:14
I have been teaching them that they are UNIQUE -God made them just the way they are.  They are so important to God, their family, and their teacher.  Some people may be better at some things and they may be better at other things.  We can make a difference in this world by working together with our gifts and talents.  We can have fun learning together in school when we help each other with the things we are really good at.  I pray for these children daily.  I pray that they will use their gifts and talents to glorify God.  I pray that I can guide them toward having servant's heart.  I pray for "my" children to have a wonderful day at school each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment